Monday, August 26, 2013

"SIMPLICITY" OIL ON CRADLED BOARD SHEILA WEDEGIS ART


   The start. I truly dislike summer time in Florida. Hot and humid. Then it started to rain. hahaha.  Then thinking what and who I'm doing this for it seemed pretty shallow.  So when the rain started to mix with my oil paint, not a good thing, I called it a day.

   Today I decided to come home early from the studio and finish the painting. It's pretty much the same conditions, hot, humid and looks like rain.  Not bad though since the sun hid.


"Simplicity"
6" x 6" x 3/4" oil on cradled board

I am still "learning" to paint outdoors. The light makes you think you have the correct color but you learn quickly you must go stronger in the colors you use..and then have fun!!  This is ready to hang and sides are painted.

$125.00 S&H included
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment